Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Rick’s Pedigree Coins – Nevada – NGC & PCGS Carson City Collection


So now we have covered what I know of these Nevada hoards:

Binion Collection
Fitzgerald Collection
GSA (Carson City)
Redfield Collection
Nevada Silver Collection
Carson City Hoard

Next up, the Carson City Collection. And again I am asking fellow Pedigree collectors to provide additional information or correct me if something is wrong with my assessment of the Carson City Collection.  My view of the Carson City Collection is:

Someone assembled a bunch of 1890-CC Morgan silver dollars in uncirculated condition and requested NGC and PCGS to apply the pedigree name “Carson City Collection” to the label. 
 
As I say, help me out if I am missing something.  Anyone know anything about this hoard?


No comments:

Post a Comment