Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rick's Legacy - Pedigree Coins & Currency (Formerly on NGC) is now Rick's Pedigree Coins (on Blogger)


Welcome to my blog about Pedigree Coins & Currency.  For the past 2 years, I displayed a collection of Pedigree coins called “Rick’s Legacy – Examples of Pedigree & Hoard Coins” in NGC’s Registry Set section.  While the site was very popular, I closed it and started investigating other ways to distribute information on pedigreed coins.   

First, I decided to publish a book on Pedigree coins.  That book is now at the publisher and should be completed by the end of 2013.  I am working on several distribution channels and when I have everything in place, I will post the names of outlets where the book can be purchased.  I will talk more about the book later.
 
Another idea that I received was from the SBA when they suggested a blog about Pedigree coins.  Initially I liked the idea - - and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.  I am a newbie and unfamiliar with the operations of the blog world so have patients with me as I learn – and hopefully you may also learn more about the world of coins with Pedigrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment